Delanie is 3 months old! Her unofficial weight is 16 lb and height is 26 inches. Her height is putting her out of her infant carrier seat sooner than we would like, but it's probably better in the end that we are not killing our backs with the infant carrier!
Delanie joined her cousins for a visit to Playspace Children's Museum on Wednesday. They have a nice infant room with a wall of mirrors. Here she is looking at herself.
This is another picture of her at the museum, sitting in a molded foam pillowy-thing.
To beat the hot, humid Carolina weather, Delanie has taken some naps in just a diaper. When she wakes up, she flips herself all around in her crib, removes herself from her swaddle, talks to herself a bit in the mirror, then smiles when we come into the room. Twice now her head is where her feet were, and the other day she had her foot resting on the top of the side of the crib...
Although her naps are a little shorter than we'd prefer, you can't help but be tickled when you walk into her room and see that smile.

2 comments:
Hi Deanna- Sorry I haven't gotten back to your email. I had #3 on may 20 and needless to say I am finding 3 young boys a bit overwhelming. I haven't looked at your blog in awhile- Delaine is so big- she looks so tall. Danny (my first) was huge too. By 11 weeks he was 17 lbs so I know about breaking your back carrying the infant seat. Loved seeing the pics of your mom and grandmom. Your mom looks exactly the same! I will try to check in more often and respond to your email...if I can ever feel like I have conquered 3 boys...AHH!
Sorry, I didn't put my name- thinking it was posted at the top:)
Kristin
Post a Comment