We are trying a new way of keeping everyone in the loop as this pregnancy progresses. We will try to post new pics and posts weekly until Baby B arrives!
We had a wonderful surprise shower last weekend, thrown by close friends and family. It was great to see everyone and celebrate together! Thank you to everyone who helped make it a special day for me and baby!
As far as how I am feeling, I am starting to get pretty uncomfortable. I cannot sit anymore, only stand or lay down. Otherwise, body parts become entangled in my ribs, which are already quite bruised. I have resorted to standing at the counter in my classroom to check email or grade papers.
We spent this weekend putting together all the fun toys we have received from friends and family - swings, bouncers, changing table, etc. We also got to wash lots of really cute clothes and fold them. I swear, boy clothes look much more boring than all the cutie outfits we already have for our daughter!
Dave and I met with our wedding photographer today and had some maternity pictures done. It was a lot of fun and we look forward to posting the pictures when we get them!
We hope everyone is healthy and happy and we will post again soon! In the meantime, check out the pictures we have posted about the nursery!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment